Re: questions

> MBerry wrote:
> >
> >           1.) If Philly is serious about taking Billups (this still
> >           doesn't make sense to me), do we take Battie?

We could be taking battie for Milwaukee or Denver.  Denver is supposedly
really shopping McDyess since he has stated he wont be back.  Could there
be a three way #3 to Denver, Baker to Boston, McDyess to Milwaukee ?

     2.) If we take Battie, Vancouver and Denver will follow with
> >           Van Horn and Daniels in some order. Do we take Mercer?
>
> We'll try for Mercer with the 6, solving the dilemna at 2guard spot
>
> If Dino gets his butt in Philly, we'll trade Weatherspoon for Jayson
Williams.  This would solve the need for a power forward/center.

I would prefer moving Spoon for Williams and then Williams & Williams for
Baker . Keep the 3 & 6 & take Van Horn or Mercer & McGrady.