Re: questions

MBerry wrote:

>           1.) If Philly is serious about taking Billups (this still
>           doesn't make sense to me), do we take Battie?

We would take Daniels (6'4'') here.  Daniels is really better at the
point, although Billups is more athletic.

>           2.) If we take Battie, Vancouver and Denver will follow with
>           Van Horn and Daniels in some order. Do we take Mercer?

We'll try for Mercer with the 6, solving the dilemna at 2guard spot

If Dino gets his butt in Philly, we'll trade Weatherspoon for Jayson
Williams.  This would solve the need for a power forward/center.