Re: Dino MIA

- --=_ORCL_11856691_0_11919706231307590
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

I knew from earlier reports that the SOB would try and sabotage this deal. He
is not fit to wear the celtics uni, and hats off to RP for spotting it right
off the bat. I am gald he is going to philly the media their cracks down hard
on highly paid morons like Dino Radja. Does anybody know if the deadline that
RP reffered is today or tomorrow, because he was supposed to showup in Philly
yesterday. Let's hope that either the deal goes through or he goes back to
Croatia reliving us of his burden.

                                     - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_11856691_0_11919706231307590