Re: Trade

> BTW, Weatherspoon has a year left on his contract.  Excellent cap
> move. One
> down, four (Barros, Brown, Minor, Ellison) to go.

   I don't think Rick will dismiss Barros. I saw Celtic Magazines today
on SportsChannel (a rerun from 6/16/97) and Pitino said he liked
Williams and Barros very much. He said he didn't see Minor workout yet,
but he thinks he will like him. He wasn't sure about Dino & Brown &
Pervis. He also said he is not commenting on the Free Agents because
they are free agents. But he did say he would like to keep both Fox &
Wesley.

I think he will trade Brown and Pervis. Why? Well, he said he wasn't
sure about Dino and look what happen.