Radja trade

Pitino has pulled a real coup with the radja trade. Weatherspoon will
provide nearly as much scoring and rebounding as Dino, in addition he
will add toughness that dino always lacked. Michael will add exactly
what we lacked last year, someone to slam people in the lane and rebound
in the middle. He isn't the answer but with these two  additions the
celtics are a much tougher interior team.
	But the real beauty of this trade is the health of the two players we
acquired. Both Weatherspoon and Cage have a near malone/Greenesque
resistance to injury(unlike the rest of the celtics) which mean we will
have constant contributers all next year.
	It was an extremely foolish move on the Sixers part on an already poor
defense team dino will only compund the problem.

Yay Pitino/Responses welcomed

Noah