Hasta la Vista, Dino

Kudos to Rick & Chris for making the first move toward salary cap
sanity.  If I understand the situation correctly, Weatherspoon is a free
agent after this year and Cage can be bought out after this year.

What say the C's now ship 'Spoon to the Nets for Jayson Williams?  The
Nets need a small forward (especially if they don't end up with Tim
Thomas or Keith Van Horn) and are dying to get rid of Williams; the LAST
thing the C's need is another undersized "tweener" and Williams would
provide some desparately needed inside force -- at least this season.
Assuming that Szabo, Hamer and Lister are history, it's a little scary
to think that Cage is our only big man not named Pervis.

Hey, what about that Sixer lineup for 97-98:  Iverson, Billups,
Stackhouse, Coleman & Radja!  Maybe Rod Thorn has told Croce and Brown
that one of the new rule changes will be increasing the number of balls
used in the game at one time....

Here's hoping Dino's knee holds up for the physical!

Michael Gooen