RADJA TRADED FOR SPOON, CAGE

No kidding.  this is a done deal.  questions/ramifications:

What are spoon and cage's contract terms?  I assume this is a salary cap
dump, but for what purpose?

2. Cage is clearly a backup five at this stage in his career.  Does this
mean, coupled with the fact that philly now has a replacement for Coleman,
that we will get Battie at three?  I sure hope so!  I really like Battie.

3.  What does this mean for Rick Fox?  You have to play spoon at three.
 Don't you?  Do you keep fox?  Is the money freed by Dino headed toward Vin
Baker?

Let's get those brains cooking!  The AP story doesn't offer any quotes from
Boston, even pr quotes.  nor are contract terms disclosed.  I would think,
though, this makes sense if these guys are short-timers.  How good is the
Spoon?