denver

          Anyone find it interesting when Nuggets GM Allan Bristow
          said the chances of Van Horn being there at No. 5 were
          "none"? If the draft goes the way most people currently seem
          to think it will, Philly will take Battie, Boston will take
          Billups and Vancouver will take Daniels. That would leave
          Van Horn for Denver -- unless Bristow knows something we
          don't. Is Vancouver really interested in Van Horn, not
          Daniels? What does all this mean for Mercer? It sounds like
          he's slipping down to No. 6. It could mean we have to choose
          between Mercer and Tim Thomas at the sixth pick. Any word
          out of Boston on what kind of workout Thomas had?