Re: Pippen

>I was reported on ESPN-2 news today(Wednesday) that there is rumor that the
>Celtics are interested in getting Pippen for Radja and 3 or 6. They said the
>Sixers, Nuggets and Warriors were also interested. This must be at least a
>serious rumor for it to be reported on ESPN-2 news...

What were you doing watching ESPN 2? I didn't think anyone watched ESPN 2! ;)

Seriously though I hope the rumor is not true.  Why would we want Pippen,
who only has a few years left in him? We need to rebuild. If we got a guy
like Smith or McDyess that would be OK because they are young, however
Pippen is not.  Besides we already have a Small Forward (Antoine Walker).

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: