No Subject

Has it ever been done?
That's what I need to know.
My friends and I have debated this issue and kicked it around for a while
now and still haven't come up with a definite answer either way. We
need to know whether any player has ever gotten 20 or more points, 20
or more rebounds, and 20 or more assists in a single game....and if so
who. My best guess would probably be either Wilt or the Big O but you
never know who could have pulled out just one monster game in his
career. If anyone can shed any light on this question, or if you just want
to offer your opinion on whether it has ever been done or could ever be
done...please feel free. All input would be appreciated.
Eben