Re: Jackie McMullin's prediction's.

- ----------
> From: smishra <smishra@ix.netcom.com>
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Jackie McMullin's prediction's.
> Date: Monday, June 16, 1997 11:50 PM
>
> Jackie McMullen's was with the Babe..here is what is hot
> - Pitino is trying to trade for Antonio McDyess
> - Pitino likes Chauncy Billups and in case he doesn't trade the 3rd pick
he will sign him at 3, he also likes tracy    McGrady at 6.

I still think this might be smoke screen so Philly doesn't take Mercer at
3.  Billups would be a reach at 3.
> -
> - She also said that Mercer might be available at #7

This would be a shocker.

> - Bulls have interest in Dino Radja if Boston picks part of his salary.

Hell, probably 20 other teams wouldn't mind taking a 20/10 guy if the other
team eats some salary.

                                   - Mishra