recent news

	First off I have to thank everyone who has been posting draft news
on the list.  Articles from Providence, Denver, and Philly have been
very insightful.  I've also enjoyed the rumor-mill stuff (ie Jackie
McMullen and the draft-guru's prediction).  The coverage I get here makes
up for the complete lack of coverage by the globe.

	Secondly I don't know if anyone ever had a 20/20/20 game.  But I
do know that KJ came very close this year.  I remember watching a game on
TNT where he had a triple double at half time and ended up with 20/20/14
or so.

	On the draft, Pitino does not need to trade up with Philly to get
Billups.  If they want him that badly they can have him.  Our biggest need
is getting a shot blocker.  Battie would fit in perfectly and will be a
great PF after he puts on some weight.  Hopefully Mercer will still be
available at #6.  Then we could sign a free agent (Wesley/Eisley/Cassell)
to play point.
	If Philly takes Battie, then we take Billups at #3 and maybe Van
Horn at #6 if he's there.  Otherwise I would again take Mercer.  That
would give us a young backcourt with as much potential as Philly's.
	Either way I would make a small run (ie 500K a year) at DeClerq.
He's a hardworking, agressive banger.  Granted he's unpolished and gets
into a lot of foul trouble, but he'd be a solid role player.  I think he
fits in here better than Travis Knight.

Jeremy