Trade for Baker

        I hope the Celts DO NOT trade for Baker. Why?
        1. We can get him for free in a couple of years in FA market (means
        we don't lose the picks)
        2. If you can get him now, how much are you gonna pay him to stay
        when he is a FA. Baker will definitely demand megabucks 'cause he
        is the STAR of the Celtics (so how do you keep the other promising
        youngsters)
        3. #3+#6 is just giving too much for Baker (even though we get #10)
        4. Anybody who dreams about going to a particular team (celts) or
        state (Boston) must have some kind fond memories (Hartford college
        days). As soon as he steps into reality (the reality that the Celts
        are rebuilding and not contending), the whinning or desire to get
        out of this mess mentality will automatically be in his head (the
        money issue adding fuel to this). In other words, Baker may not be
        for keeps.
        Cheers / Kevin / Singapore