Kemp trade

Hi,

I have been watching the newsgroups for every single NBA team over the last
few days. I find one common thread among the supporters for each team.
Every single team thinks they have a legitimate shot at Kemp. The only
problem is that they are making the Celtics "average"  idea of trading the
picks and Dino look pretty damn good.

Some of the more "interesting" Kemp trade suggestions on the newsgroups
included:

New Jersey: - Kemp for Jayson Williams and Yinka Dare!!!

Sacremento - Kemp for Mitch Richmond and Corliss Williamson

Indiana - Kemp for Dale Davis and Jalen Rose

Clippers - Kemp for Brent Barry(????) straight up (god there are some fools
out there...)

Knicks - Kemp for Dontae Jones(!!!!!!!!) & a second round pick (believe it
or not this guy was dead   serious!)

Denver - Kemp for McDyess & tragic Johnson

Golden State - Kemp for BJ Armstrong and Chris Mullin (might as well
through in my old Dad too...)

Bucks - Kemp for Armon Gilliam!

etc, etc.

As I said, these ideas make the 3 & 6 picks w/ Radja look pretty damn good
if you ask me....

BTW, it is nice to see that the mentality of those persons on this list
appears to be of a superior standard to those posting these ridiculous
suggestions to the newsgroups. I think I'll stay where it's safe from now
on....

Regards

Simon Kean