Are we all talking about the same Shawn Kemp?

I've been listening...learning...trying my best to keep up with the
onslaught of analyses/predictions on this list. So...I'll just add two
things.

#1. Pitino has to make a trade packaging at least one of the draft picks
and a big salary for some legitimate talent. If he keeps the two draft
picks and doesn't make a trade, I'll give my win predicition for next year
right now: 22.

#2. Shawn Kemp? Some people on this list have actually said they wouldn't
want him playing for the Celtics. Listen,..everybody...repeat after
me,..."The Celtic's won 15 games last year." Shawn Kemp is a stud. He's a
star. What doesn't he do well? Now, I don't know anything about the salary
cap's effect on trading draft picks, but if Seattle wants the two first
round picks this year plus Eric Williams...or Dino...holy Christ, Pitino
does it instantly. And as for Kemp not being a "Celtic-type
player"....that's probably correct. The Celtics haven't had a player as
talented as Kemp in years. His attitude? He wants to get paid more than
some stiff who can barely put one foot in front of the other and he'd
rather not have management spread rumors about his so called "drinking
problem." Seems reasonable to me.

Talk to you all on the 25th.

Paul M.