trade rumors

          If the rumors are true, I would make the Vin Baker trade
          (3 & 6 plus a player for Baker and 10). I also would make
          the trade for Terrell Brandon (No. 3, straight up). I think
          he is one of the outstanding point guards in the league and
          would flourish in Pitino's system. The No. 6 for Dampier is
          a tougher call. If the Pacers threw in their pick (I think
          it's No. 12), I would do it. I'm less interested in the
          Jayson Williams deal, although if they added Jimmy Jackson,
          I would do it.

          If we stay put with 3 & 6 (highly unlikely), and Pitino
          is being honest in his assessments, I'm hoping for a Billups
          - Van Horn draft. Sounds like it would have to go Billups at
          3 and hope Van Horn slips to 6. With Daniels and Mercer
          still on the board, there's a chance that could happen.

          Just my two cents worth. I've been gone a while and enjoyed
          catching up on all the chat. Thanks to everyone for the
          information and opinions.

          Mark