News

I heard some interesting news yesterday that although Seattle does not want
to move Kemp, an move with Jersey for Jayson Williams & Jim Jackson has
been offered.

It was also mentioned that Oliver St. Jean, Jerald Honeycutt (excellent
shooting range )& Scot Pollard have been moving up.

CNN also mentioned that Stackhouse has met with Brown and pushed for
selecting Mercer for the 3 position.This would make them very solid at 1-3
but is there enough ball for all of them ?

I think we will be looking at Daniels, Van Horn, Foyle , Cato, at 6.

As another post mentioned, landing Mercer & Van Horn two All-Americans
would be a great haul.  Moving the picks for baker & 10 could land us Baker
& McGrady (who has been dropping) knight, Cory Carr.  I would keep the
picks and free up cap room for Baker.