Minor Problem

	" . .we must have role models in life. . . . The important things is to
select the 	right role models in life.  . . we are not looking for people we
like or admire
	from afar.  We are only interested in personality traits in others that we
can
	use to make ourselves better."
						-Coach Pitino

It is unfortunate that the Globe chose to expose the personal life of Minor.
Obviously his relationship with former girlfriend and children is very
complicated.  (abandonment, irresponsibility, lack of self-control,  family
planning, child neglect, etc...)  The whole family dynamics are at issue, not
just Minor's behavior.

I think we should be only concerned whether he is talented enough to help our
team and has enough character to be a positive person in the locker room.  Let
Pitino and the courts deal with his family situation.  I'm sure that if we got
into the personal life about half of the atheletes we wanted to acquire we
would be equally offended.  Hopefully Minor can learn from this incident and
become a better person playing for the Celtics and Pitino.

Lance