Re: Dino Radja

I saw the same comment on the web though I forgot where it was.

Pitino on the subject of draft has been quite openly opinionated.
Is he putting a smoke screen or being just open to confuse others?

Also I am glad that Pitino has cleared the air about the Walker-
Mercer "feud". He said that there is nothing of that sort. If
we get Battie with our #3, I have a feeling that #6 might well
be Daniels.....or #6 + someone for somewhere in 9-12. Our friend
Bird has three servicable point guards....Jackson, Best and
Workman. Ar per the Indianapolis Star Best or Workman and
one of the Davis guys are on the trading block. Bird needs a
scoring SF badly. Is there any chance that we could be looking ?
                                     Sashi
ATZ
AT S=45 S0=0 M0 L0 V1 X3
ATDT978-8520