Re: JOsersky's comments on Minor

At the risk of giving this interminale thread one more day of life, I would
clear up one point.  It was indeed responding to Phe Meas phrase a lazy "you
know what" but there was not an iota of sarcasm in my response. It seemed to
me that Meas was  making a racist statement which only modern manners kept
him/her from puncuating with the word "nigger."  I did not, and do not, feel
somebody should get away with saying the same old bigoted tripe and get away
with it because they coyly say "you know what" when they clearly mean
"nigger."  This should be obvious to everybody, especially given my use of
quotation marks, which allow a writer to disown the language he or she is
using.
P.S.  Minor is a lowlife, clearly.  Since he's a marginal player, we can
afford to take the high road and waive/trade him.