Re: The Sporting News - Shaun Powell

>Hey what do you guys think, a good idea. We could trade a Radja, Barros,
>Brown, or someone. Then in the draft we could get Mercer with 3, Daniels
>or Billups at 6, and then Cato at 9, or something.What do you guys
>think?-Tony

I think it will be good to trade one of our cap problems for the ninth
pick. The question is will the Raptors do it? They might, but I doubt that
they would.  Maybe if we sent them somebody like Radja or Barros and the
55th pick.  I'm not sure if that would really make a difference though
because late picks in basketball are not as useful as they are for football.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: