Re: Greg Minor

>To: sfarrell@dixie-net.com
>From: i.guana@mail.utexas.edu (Estevan and Catherine Zarate)
>Subject: Re: Greg Minor
>Bcc:
>>
>>This kid is an example of poor parenting.  If he doesn't show
>>responsibility off the court, he won't show it on the court.
>

>Why haven't we seen this side of  him on the court before?  Of course!
That's why he was injured last season!  He was playing like an irresponsible
buffoon!  The fact remains that this would never have affected his playing
in YOUR mine if you didn't know about it.  Now every single turnover, every
missed 3 will be because he is a bad parent...  COME ON!  You can't say that
with a straight face!  I imagine there are plenty of stockbrokers who have
placed their parenting duties by the wayside in order to perform their job
to the best extent.  If their clients make money, aren't they still good
stockbrokers?  Does the fact that they are bad parents affect the NYSE?
Simple answer, NO! It's ludicrous to assume that one relates to the other.
People can separate aspects of their life like so many dirty clothes.  I
certainly hoope that people are intelligent enough to take the burden of
parenthood FULLY upon them selves and not table them to Nintendo and The
Cartoon Network.  I really don't want my children thinking that just because
Amhad Rashad says that Jordan's a good role model he is.  I want my children
questioning what they see on the tube, not simply accepting it as fact.
This comes from the mouth of a HUGE proponent of television and movies.
There's a lot for a child to learn from them.  First and foremost is that
sometimes people aren't exactly as they seem.  Would you honestly have a
problem with your child doing a high five with a teammate because he saw
Greg Minor do it?  Does that mean your child is destined to be a wife
beater?  Answer what you feel, I'm enjoying this...>

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*