Re: Pippen?

Hey we have too many bogus rumors floating around.  Walker, 3 #1's for
Duncan,  #3 7 #6 for Mitch Richmond, #3 & #6 for Pippen ?  We are in a
rebuilding state and need the young stars, we don't need a Mitch Richmond
or Scottie Pippen who have a couple of years left.  The Bulls or Kings
would love to rebuild their teams with our draft picks.