Draft

just throwin in my two cents worth,
don't be too sure philly is going to keep that pick... philly has voids
at 3,4, and 5 and larry brown is a classic quick rebuilder... he's also a
great teacher and so wouldn't mind drafting the super raw guys such as
foyle or the super young guys like mcgrady, guys he can get between 5 and
10.  they also have leverage with stack so... anything can happen.
somebody said that anderson is going in the second round but from what
i'm reading he could go in the lottery now... he's got all the tools and
if he is recovered from his knee problems then there's no doubt he's
lottery... if pitino trades down it wouldn't suprise me if it's to pick
up anderson.
in no way is vanhorn a bird clone but what he does share is that he is a
3.5 and that's dangerous in this league.  lb was a three and a half but
was big enough to guard most fours and anyways in his prime, kevin just
guarded the more difficult of forwards while lb guarded... john konkak.
offensively vanhorn is going to have no problems in this league but you
run both ways in the nba and he might have lj or glenn robinson defensive
problems.
if we keep the picks (i highly doubt it) i want thomas and then a
point... either billups or daniels.  that's all... please comment
and criticize... i'd love to hear what you think!

				Steve O. Kwon
	A real man says, "I can't go on..." and then keeps on going =)
	      Basking in the Sunshine... waiting for the moonshine.