Re: Barros or Brown, you decide (was Re: Trade Possibility)

> Brown:  14.5, 4.8, 1.8
> Barros:  11.3, 3.3, 1.0
>
> I'm currious which player people would prefer to see shipped off?  Why?

Barros.

Not just because of his huge salary.

Even if Brown and Barros had the same size contracts, I'd want to see
Barros go, because he fell in love with his 3 point shot so much, that
he doesn't feel special when he hits a 2 pointer.  This has caused him
to take 3's at the worst moments, such as on fast breaks, when teammates
are open under the basket, or when under lots of defensive pressure.
The team concept is totally busted when Barros has the ball.

Brown picks his shots more carefully, and can do other things besides shoot,
such as steal a rebound, dunk an offensive rebound, create turnovers and
occasionally block shots and *sometimes* make good passes.

Jon