Re: Bruce Bowen

> > Who is Bruce Bowen (other than an ex-Heat player) size, position(s),
> > attitude, etc? I don't even remember his name.
>
> Ken,
>
>   There's probably a reason why.  The guy signed with Miami on March 16th
and
> proceeded to play *1* game for a total of *1* minute.  The only thing he
did besides set foot on the floor was block a shot.  Talk about heavy-duty
NBA
> experience...
>
>   Hope Rick knows what he's doing.

Yeah, what's the story on this ???  I don't even recall this guys name from
college or the CBA.  Put together a front line of Knight, Pepper & Bowen
with Billups & Mercer in the backcourt,  and we have some big time NBA
experience.