New Moves, Rost, Rid us ofEllison

Here is our roster:

C-Knight   DeClercq   Ellison
PF Walker   Massenburgh
SF- Williams  Bowen
SG  Mercer  Barros   Minor
PG Billups  Brown

We also have Murdoch in camp. He could be the guy that is our back up PG. But
I really believe that Pitino is fond of Dee, and thinks he can handle it.
Infact to start off the season, I would not be surprised to see Brown
starting there. As for Ellison, Bowen, and Minor. I think they are there are
the last three off the bench. That is if Ellison is not jettisoned! Maybe
Rick isn't done yet, but I think it's close. Look for Ellison, Minor, Barros
to go in a trade.

- -Derek-

PS- There were four players I looked at as player I wanted with the Celtics.
 Knight, Massenburgh, DeClerq, and Eisley. So far Im doing pretty good, let
hope Im right. So far there isn't one move Pitino has made that I don't like.
Good job Rick. Rid us of Ellison now, and I will be happy.

PSS, Isn't this great? Were finally out of being  dormant, and back in the
news. In three or four years, lets hope  the title is "Mighty Celtics Rise
from the Ash for # 17"