Odom

My understanding is that Odom was heavily recruited by Pitino at Kentucky
before he signed a letter of intent at UNLV. So I'm sure this kid coming out
has perked the Celtic's interest. But it's a moot point until next year:

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Basketball recruit Lamar Odom,
                   upset by what he said were allegations he cheated on his
                   ACT test, said Friday he will not play at UNLV and
                   instead will pursue a pro career.

                   Odom issued a statement denying he cheated on the
                   college admission test, saying that he would pursue his
longtime goal of playing pro basketball. He said he will
likely enroll in a prep school or play in
                   a European league prior to applying for the 1998 NBA draft.