No Subject

I think it is really disingenuous and ignoble of Michael to play that "we are
entitled to defend our crown" shit, and make it seem as if Reinsdorf is about
to break the status quo, when in fact it is Michael who is holding the city
and the dynasty hostage by demanding a five or ten million dollar raise.  I'd
like to see Reinsdorf say, you know what?  You can have the team back again,
but without any multimillion dollar raises.  Can you live with that?  If not,
you and David Falk can eat shit.

Why does Michael need a raise anyway?