Re: Complete Insanity

Adam Litchy wrote:

> I just read this on the Globe on-line.
>
>                   Chicago Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf said the target
> date for
>                   re-signing Michael Jordan is Sept. 1. The Chicago
> Tribune, citing sources
>                   close to Jordan's agent, David Falk, reported that
> Jordan will seek a
>                   one-year, $40 million deal ..
>
> 40 million?!?  What the @#%$ is that?  I hope Reinsdorf has the balls to
> tell Falk to get of his magic bus, and journy back into reality.
>
> Adam Litchy

Well look at what Jordan has accomplished, compare that to the following
Shaquille O'Neal
Alonzo Mourning
Juwan Howard
Gary Payton

That equals 50mil in contracts roughly

Jordan is better than them put together

I dont like him that much either, but he does deserve it and also Jordan
makes the Bulls approx. 80mil each year, therefore he should be entitled
to half of it!

Warwick