Re: Scottie Piipen Help

- ----------
> Can anybody tell me what the date of the game was where Scottie Pippen
> refused to go back onto the court because Phil Jackson called a last
> second play for Toni Kukoc?
>
> I need the date so I can do some research for a presentation.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you are asking the wrong list, but nevertheless: the game was Bulls
vs. Knicks in the year that Jordan missed the playoffs, 1994.  According to
the NBA Guide, the Bulls won all three games at Chicago, but only one of
them was by a close score.  Thus, by process of elimination, the date had
to have been Friday, May 13, 1994.  Final score: Chicago 104, NY 102.

Mike Dynon