Is this true?

Hey, is this news about Bo Outlaw really true?  Well, if it is, then I
really like it!  I've been praising this player since knowing he's a
free agent and kept on wishing we'd consider signing him up.  I really
hope this ain't just a rumor or something.  I think he could really fit
into Pitino's system for he's a very very athletic power forward.  He
could really sky and BLOCK SHOTS! for his size.  Well, I had to
emphasize on the BLOCK SHOTS!!! coz I don't know if the team last year
know what it means.  Outlaw is also a rebounder and a very good one on
one or help defender which Pitino is really preaching about.  He's so
athletic that he could even guard a 3, a 4 and 5s'.  He is a favorite of
mine cause a friend of mine who resided at LA brought and showed me lots
of taped games of the Clips and I really got awed about his quickness
and defending skills. Also, watch out how he really flushes the ball
when he slams!  He may not be an offensive go to guy for he's kinda
limited at that, but he is like a Rodman-type of a player that helps and
contribute on the more difficult areas of team basketball such as
rebounding, defending, and rubbing off intensity to teammates(he pumps
up most of his teamates also the fans with his rim rattling in-your-face
dunks or his get out of m'face block shot).

If this is really true.  It's a good pick up for sure coz I know this
player will really contribute in a Pitino style basketball.

Does everybody agree?