Re:

Warning: Watch out for the upcoming FLAME.)  I'm sick of this NBA
Draftmania
> advertisement being posted and reposted on the list.  The author (I forget his
> name) hasn't made any real posts and should be booted off the list.  And who
> wants a draft report a month after the draft?
>
> Jeremy

I'm with you. One of my biggest complaints in life is the telemarketers
who call all the time with no respect for the fact that people have
different schedules, etc.  I would like to see the whole thing outlawed.
Then what happens?  We're being bombarded on this list to buy something.

Dorine