amazing, huh?

Who knew it was this bad?  Stealing the busdriver's nameplate!  All the
things in this article ring sadly true....Id like to see the Carr defenders
come out on this one.  Shameful stuff.

On the good side, somebody told me we have super shot-blocker/hustle king Bo
Outlaw in camp and are getting ready to sign him to a backloaded deal.  Great
News!  He's the best free agent available for us, and completes next years
team with exactly what we need -- high flying defense (even though he can't
score.)

anybody heard anything on this?