Re: Fox gambled and Lost!

I also liked Fox for trying hard during the bad Celtics'
days and being the leader. Pitino would a;so have liked
his hustle.

But again remember that it is Fox who decided to try the
free agency. And almost no one has shown much interest in
him. I read Pacers list at times. There were some suggestions
about Fox signing there. But Pacer fans were almost all
against that .....mainly arguing that Fox was already being
overpaid that Fox has had only one good year.

Let us wish good luck to Fox....but always remember that
Fox [&not Celts or Pitino] opted for free agency. Also
ML did try to unload Fox before trade deadline....Why ??
Now that we have Eric W, Antoine and Mercer we are quite
okay at SF.
                             Sashi.