Re: Missing Fox

> J Rogy wrote:
> >
> > If you read this digest, Coach - bring back Rick Fox!!!

> > I figured you would!I am just glad Pitino is the coach and not some of
the people on this list!If he does read this list I am sure he gets a good
chuckle!

> Fox is a decent player.  Some fans have developed sentiment toward him.
You're obviously a pompous ass who thinks he can get by with
personalattacks on the list.

I was never a big Fox supporter , I always thought he would be a better
player in the NBA, but he had a very productive season last year, not sure
how much if was fueled by he upcoming free agency status.  We must realize,
he chose to opt for free agency, I think both he & Pitino would have liked
him to remain a Celtic at least as a key 6th man, but the Travis Knight
leak made him have to make the move he did.  It would be nice to see Fox
sit out the 58 days & be re-signed, the Celtics could use him and he
definitely give us some experience & depth, but I have heard the Lakers &
Hawks could be interested.