Re: Rumored trade with Milwaukee

Mark Piotrowski stated:

I know that a caller on the Fabulous Sports Babe show is not considered a
"reliable source"....but a caller today said that he guaranteed this trade
would go down (I like it).

Eric Williams + Dee Brown + Future #1 pick for Vin Baker

I would love to get Baker, but if this move was made would this mean
Antoine would move to the 3 spot ? With Williams gone we would not have a
real 3.  Maybe with Strong being signed by Orlando, we can now go and get a
3 or move Minor & Barros for Ceballos & Person or Nash.