RE: Rumoured trade with Milwalkee

I for one would be very excited by the prospect that we may see Vin Baker
(who I hear has expressed an interest in playing for the C's) in Celtic
green. He is one of those rare players who was underratted coming out of
college and who has shown his skills by actually playing well in the NBA. It
seems that the current trend is for players to be overrateed (by themselves
mostly) and then fail to perform.

However my only concern about the team for this year is the lack of a forth
quarter player. If you look at the Bulls while Michael was playing with his
bat they would build big leads before losing after a poor forth quarter. As
Lenny Wilkens said "Michael is the best erasor" ie. if the teams faulters in
the forth quarter he steps in and erases the problem. Most people have
talked about who should have the ball for the last shot but you've got to
get to that position first. Someone has got to be able to fill the hole in
the forth. Has anyone seen a breakdown of players stats by quarter for last
year. and can Vin Baker or any of the other aquisitions do the job?

For the above reason I'd rate the teams chances of winning more than 30-35
as slim. But come on guys surprise me!

Cheers
AY

PS about the logo change...It's already happened folks. Look carefully and
I'm sure you'll see that as from last season the celtics green and white
logo changed to include a coloured ball and colour on the mascots jersey.
Lets hope that's all the changes. Pehaps we'll see a pumped up, lightning
bolt throwing, grimace wearing leprechaun. I hope not.

PPS does the leprechaun in the logo have a name?