No Subject

4    Walker, Antoine     4 years

I thought Walker was only on the books for two more years? (he too would have
signed the standard three-year rookie contract, no?).  Did I miss something?

As TJ said when he came on board last year, watch out for a strong move from the
Bulls when Antoine's contract is up.  He's from Chiago, loves that team and
Chicago will probably have the cap space in a couple of years to make a move for
him.

With the good news on the signing? of DeClerq for reasonable money, I am already
regretting the Knight deal - still only seven more years of his contract to go.