Re: Pitino reading celtics@igtc.com???

SIKELO SEOCRS00 Kevin Lok, Sales, Singapore wrote:

>         Just a thought - Maybe Pitino is reading this mailing lists. See
>         how he has done the following (maybe after accepting our feedback):
>         1. Drafted billups and mercer
>         2. Dump the Pippen deal (well maybe he did not follow our advice b4
>         putting the deal on Krause's table, but he came to his senses just
>         in time)
>         3. Signed Knight
>         4. Pursuing Declerge + strong.
>         Sounds like he is reading the list.
>         Kevin / Singapore

I think he might be too, but you never know, I think everyone reads the
lists. One day if you spite a player too much, you may see their name in
your mails and think, gee what the heck, and think its a joke, hehehehe

oh well I can keep dreaming that Antoine will return the mail I sent the
C's.

GO BOSTON
- --
MZ