Dino's sticking it to Pitino, and justly so.

Hey folks,

	Frankly, if I were Dino, I'd be doing the same thing, ie making the
C's swing in the wind as long as he can.

	Does Dino have any reason to hurry?  No.  Let me see...his options
are 1) Get paid, or 2) Get paid.  By who doesn't really matter at this
point, nor is there any immediate urgency for him to get anything done or
finalized.

	From his point of view he got boned by the Celtics.  I've followed
this whole debacle pretty closely, and it is obvious that Pitino made Dino
believe that things were good, that Dino was part of the plan, and that the
future was bright for Dino as a _Boston Celtic_.  Then Pitino turns around
and trades him.  This, to the Dino camp, is an obvious breach of faith.  So
be it, it's a business, stop whining and go where you're told, right?  Not
entirely.  Dino got mistreated and misled and has a right to be angry.  By
not going to Philly, by not going more public about his supposed continued
knee problems, he did not represent himself very well.  Again so be it.

	But now he has Pitino and the Celtics by the financial, contractual
short hairs.  Both parties know that it will be better for Dino to play in
Europe, from business, professional, and for Dino personal standpoints.
But Dino's sense of urgency about finalizing the separation is very
different from that of the Celtics.  He's in no hurry, nor does he need to
be.  He's more than content, I think, to let the Celts stew in the mess
that _they_ created.  And frankly, I think he's justified.

	Dino Radja will not be a Celt next year.  ON WEEI the other day a
caller from the Greek press relayed that in Greece, it's seen as a done
deal.  Dino's come in, signed a contract, and gone back to Croatia.  The
question is; how long will the C's be swinging in the wind?

Chris