De Clercq & Strong

The Globe says that the Celts have offered DeClercq a 5 X 1.6 mil
offer, depending on the Radjagate. How good really is DeClercq?
Is he worth this deal? Or could we have signed players like
Coleman or Tucker or Joseph and sat on the freed money ? I am
getting leary of long term deals for marginal players.

Also Celts have offered Strong a similar deal. But he is waiting
out on Orlando to get adeal which will be 30000 this year with
rewards later like 2.6mil per year.

How many Celts are under contract now.....Brown, Barros, Radja,
Minor, Knight, Walker, Williams, Mercer?, Billups?, and who
else? With Radja leaving are we going to have 4 spots ?

                                    Sashi