Re: Dino must Die

For Christ's sake let's talk basketball, ignore the vulgarities if you don't
like them.  People are people.  If someone speaks different than you that
does not mean that they are bad or even stupid.  Most of you hear the word
bitch daily on T.V. and don't even get me started on the vulgarities that
you will here in your basic P.G. movie.  This list, much like these other
mediums, are forms of entertainment.  Let it go...  Your little world will
stay sanitized even if you read a few dirty words.  As for any children on
the list, GET OFF!  Let your parents decide whether or not they want you on
the list.  What the hell is a child doing unmonitored on a computer anyway
if their parents are going to worry about what they're going to hear or see.
I am sick and tired of other people expecting me to help them parent their
children.  I didn't bring them into this world and when I soon have my first
one I will not blame any of you for my wife's pregnancy.  Thank you for
helping me to perpetuate this NON-BASKETBALL thread.  I know this will not
be the end of it, but one can only hope.  This will however be the last time
I say anything about this...

P.S.  I wish Dino would die!  I mean it...  As much as I respect the pure
knowledge of the person who started this thread, I don't want to be told
what to think.  I wish he was dead!

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*