Mr.Carr Rating

Please comment on any deal that M.L. has been involved in and give him an
over all grade from the total list.  I will post the results Wednesday (
July 16, 1997).  If I have omitted any of the M. L. Carr history please
add.  The rating system is as follows:
A = Excellent   B = Good     C = Satisfactory
F = Needs improvement and what was he thinking about.

1.  Traded Eric Montross for Ron Mecer.

2.   Responsible for the #3 pick in the 97 draft (Billups) coming to
     Boston.

3.  Traded Sherman Douglas long term salary for the renounced
Todd Day.

4.  Signed  at the time an all star in Dino Radga (20pts./ 10rbs
     agm.).

5.  Drafted Eric Williams, a probable future all star.

6.  Signed Pervis Ellison to a long term contract.

7.  Signed Dana Barros, an  all star at the time to a long term
      contract.

8.  Signed Dee Brown,  a motivated player at the time, playing
   unreal defense and scoring from all points of the court to a long
   term contract.

9.  Signed Marty Conlon.

10.  Traded Samarki Walker for Antoine Walker.

- --=_ORCL_12308953_0_11919707141248080--