> Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:17:24 -0400
> From: "Timothy Jordan" <patsrule90@geocities.com>
> Subject: Rick's Book
>
> I was just wondering if anybody has read Rick Pitino's book.  I'm thinking
> of reading it.  Is it good?

I thought it was pretty good. The title "Success is a Choice" basically
says it all, Pitino preaches the basic formula that anything you want in
life requires hard work and self-confidence, and that these are among
the few things in life you actually have control over. While this may
sound obvious what makes the book good is how he explains how this works
in a lot of real life situations. This book also gives you a lot of
insights into Pitino's personality and tells you quite a bit about how
he approaches the job of coaching.

- -Marc

p.s. is this still in Japanese?