Re: Rick Fox

I agree shut-up, listen and learn (kinda harsh, but this line came from a
favorite movie of mine).  Anyway, the C's sucked for the last few years and
it's time for a change.  Sure I hated to see RF leave but hey we need young
players with potential, size and the right attitude.  How can you call
Pitino and idiot look what he did for Providence, the Knicks and Kentucky
(soon the Celt's).

rottie