No Subject

>we move him before we sign him to a long term
>contract.  Right now I see him as a sixth man at best.  I would move him
>straight up for Ceballos any time.  Ceballos can give you 20+ a game and
>add the slasher 3 with outside scoring ability we need to have to have both
>inside & outside threats. And as far as D, Ceballos & Williams  are a wash,
>neither are that great, but I have seen some good plays at ties from both.

IMO Williams is more valuable than Ceballos. Ceballos doesn't play defense
and never will. Last year Eric was too obese to guard small forwards. If
he's in the shape everyone says he's in, he should be able to play Pitino's
defense once he gets used to it. In addition to hopefully playing better
defense, eric passes better, is younger, doesn't go fishing during the
season and jack up three's as much. His only real weakness compared to
ceballos is rebounding, another thing that should improve due to his
conditioning.

Stats(sorry my email isn't as wide as Excel)
Player	        PS	GP	Min	FGP	3P	FTP	RPG	APG

ceballos,cedric	SF	50	1425	0.458	0.255	0.747	6.56	1.3
williams,eric	SF	72	2435	0.456	0.250	0.752	4.57	1.8

Player	        ST	BK	PPG	tendex
ceballos,cedric	33	23	14.6	13.54
williams,eric	72	13	15	12.31944