Shootout - Game 1

A friend told me that he heard portions of the Celtics game
(versus Celeveland) for the Atlanta Summer Shootout on a
"local" (Boston area) FM radio station last night.  He believes
that the station was 101.7, or there abouts on the dial.  I'm
not aware of any Summer League game ever being on TV,
but perhaps other fans know otherwise.

Compiling information from a variety of media and internet
sources, this was the most game-statistics information
that I have been able to find.  Hopefully a full game stats
sheet will be published in tomorrow's Globe or Herald or
at the Atlanta Summer Shootout section of the NBA
internet site.

ATLANTA SUMMER SHOOTOUT GAME

BOSTON CELTICS
PLAYER			MIN	FG	REB	BS	FOULS	POINTS
Danya Abrams		 16				  			 5	    4
Herman Alston
Dana Barros
Chauncey Billups	   0		 0	  0	 	  0	        0	     0
Lorenzo Coleman
Ron Mercer			 20					  			   10
Greg Minor			 27		0-2				    		     0
Eric Murdock
Rumeal Robinson
Brent Scott
Anthony Tucker
Travis Williams
Eric Williams		 32					  			   15
CELTICS TOTALS:			  	  20			  		   75

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
PLAYER			MIN	FG	REB	BS	FOULS	POINTS
Peter Aluma
Derek Anderson	  0	 	  0	  0	 	  0	   0	  	       0
Corey Crowder
Devin Davis
Reggie Geary
Cedric Henderson
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Brevin Knight		  0	 	 0	 0	 	  0	   0	   		 0
Dwayne Morton
Vitaly Potapenko							  			15
Ron Riley
Shawnelle Scott			 	6-7				  			16