No Subject

ESPN tonight (David Aldridge) reports that according to Rick Fox he had been
offered a new contract

To be dealing with players in this way will surely come back to hurt the Celtics
sooner rather than later.  Dino, Rick Fox and David Wesley have all left the C's
with a bitter taste in their mouth and word in the NBA does get around.

OK we needed to cut the dead wood, but we seem to be getting rid of everybody
who has made a genuine effort over the past two years while keeping all the bums
at the heart of the problem.