No Subject

I see where you're coming from.  Fox is the kind of player the celtics always
deemed untradeable.  But the rest, admittedly, are marginal types, many of
whom never wore green before last year.  And you would be surprised how
callous coach Auerbach was with his players back when there were no
guaranteed contracts.  I don't think it does us any credit to remember when
we counted on John Havlicek's loyalty to pay him 40,000 dollars a year in the
mid seventies.  Or, sentimentally speaking,  to move Ed Macauley and Cliff
Hagan for the rights to Russell.  Or Danny Ainger for Pinckney and Klein.
 Winning has always been our greatest priority.

yrs respectfully
josh